Register for the CHL class
Sign up to protect your family with Texas and Florida CHL training. None of your contact information will be shared with anyone else.
Other Important Information:
- After registering for the class, you will bet taken to a page to receive further instructions on what to bring with you.
- When you come to the class, please bring a government-issued photo ID with you.
- Because we need to meet a minimum training time legal requirement, we will train through lunch. Snacks will be be provided, but please bring a sack lunch with you. This helps us keep costs low and maximizes the amount of material you learn through the day.
- No live ammunition of any kind is allowed in the class.
A word about fingerprints:
- Florida licenses require that you have your fingerprints taken at a law enforcement agency office.The State of Florida only accepts fingerprints taken by a law enforcement agency or an approved fingerprinting service for law enforcement in your state. The firm taking your fingerprints needs to stamp the rear side of your fingerprint card in the upper-right-hand corner with its name and address. You will need to go to a local police station for this. I have used the police station in Arlington, TX on Division St. and have never had a problem. Please do not pursue getting your fingerprints until after the class so we can go over the fingerprint cards more thoroughly.
- Texas licenses - The state of Texas requires that fingerprints be taken electronically. The cost for this is typically $9.95. You can schedule your fingerprint appointment online, but it can be a bit tricky if you haven't done it previously. Please follow these step-by-step instructions and you'll be OK.